Restless Development is excited to inform you of an opportunity to become an integral part of Restless Development. We are a volunteer-run organization, and are always looking for new members to join our team Are you interested in being a changemaker of youth lives and development?
If yes, join Restless Development to become part of a dedicated team working towards meaningful changes in the community. We believe that all young people deserve the opportunity to reach their full potential, and we are committed to providing them with the resources and support they need to succeed.
About the Organization.
Restless Development is a charitable Non-for-Profit Organization registered in Tanzania to operate in mainland Tanzania with a registered head office at Wilolesi Street (Near Kibahai Center) P. O. Box 737, Iringa, Tanzania and other offices in Dar es Salaam and Dodoma.
Since its establishment in 1993, the Organization has responded to various socio-economic problems by unleashing the power of youth leadership in making changes in our communities. Restless Development supports the collective power of young leaders to create a better world by raising awareness of the growing threats to the health of youth, building the capacity of the existing structures and promoting new structures in the communities to facilitate access to accurate information and to build the capacity of youth to make appropriate decisions about critical issues that directly affect their wellbeing.
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in our community? Do you want to be part of a dedicated team towards meaningful changes in the community? We are excited to inform you of an opportunity to become an integral part of Restless Development.
Our programs focus on the following areas:
- Livelihood and Education
- Voice and Governance
- Gender, Sexual, Reproductive Health & Rights
- Climate Change
To learn more about our organization and our programs, please visit our website at https://restlessdevelopment.org/country/tanzania. You can also contact us at email@example.com or +255677400249.
Rights and Obligations of Members.
Once you are admitted as a member, you shall have the following rights and obligations as articulated in the organization’s constitution:
- To elect/vote and be elected/voted in the Board of Directors of the Organization.
- The right to express opinions on the Organization.
- The right to attend General Meetings of the Organization.
- To participate in Organization activities when required.
- To receive information on the Organization’s progress by any means of communication
- Obligated to pay fees as of TZS 50,000 per annum
- To attend all meetings that require one’s presence.
- To participate in all activities of the organization as planned
- To uphold confidentiality on all confidential information of the Organizations.
This is a voluntary position where there is no financial compensation. By becoming a member, you will be a catalyst for change and benefit from the following:
- To actively work towards achieving the Organization’s objectives, mission and vision
- To make a significant impact in creating long-lasting transformative changes within our community.
- Fully participating in raising awareness and advocating for policy changes to trigger the promotion of better health to youth and the community at large
- Networking opportunity as the Organization is a platform to connect with like-minded people who aim to contribute to a cause.
- Enhancing valuable soft skills like leadership, teamwork, communication and project management.
This Notice calls for all interested and potential individuals of 18 years or above who are not employed with the Organization to apply to be registered as ordinary members by submitting their application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your National Identification Number/Cards, Curriculum Vitae and address. If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of young people, we encourage you to apply.
Restless shall upon receiving the applications, review the application and approve admission of persons who qualify to be members of the organization. The organization shall proceed to inform the person of the admission as a member and proceed to register her/him as a member of the organization to the Registrar of NGOs.
Please note that a mere application submission will not automatically make a person a member of the organization.