Can your school win the ultimate physical test?
With fixtures being postponed, we know you’ll be looking for an outlet for some inter-schools rivalry and (friendly..) competition.
Have you ever fancied tackling the rocky terrain of the Himalayas’ highest peaks or exploring the Taj Mahal whilst travelling across one of the biggest countries in the world? Well, we’ve got some brand new virtual events that will see schools challenge each other and themselves across parts of the world quicker than you can say ‘school trip!’
The virtual challenge starts on the 9th March and runs until the 23rd March 2021.
How it works:
- Choose your challenge (how ambitious are you feeling..?) and register your school.
- Download all of our free training and fundraising resources.
- Run or walk as much as you can in the 2 weeks!
- Raise money to support young leaders around the world.
- Celebrate your success with certificates and medals!
Each school will receive exclusive access to our new App, so you can track your progress and check yourself out on our live school leaderboard! You’ll receive fun-facts about our work around the world, and receive virtual rewards too for when you reach those important milestones!
Choose your challenge:
Your school can make an impact:
At Restless Development, we know how important charitable giving is for your school community. Supporting children to think of their wider role in the world, to encourage giving at an early age, and to support their learning to think of the needs of others and to really show how they can make a difference.
By taking part in this virtual challenge, your school will be raising amazing funds to support young leaders around the world. Whether it’s ending child marriage in Nepal or ensuring equal access to education for girls in India.
Your fundraising makes a huge difference.
What your pupils will receive in return:
Each pupil will be asked to raise a minimum of £10 to take part, and as a thank you we’ll send them a certificate to celebrate their achievements.
- £10 – a personalised certificate
- £20 – our unique event medal that they can wear with pride!
- £30 – the one of a kind special ‘SuperStarFundraiser’ golden medal!!
- £40 – a ‘thank you’ video for your school from our project leaders in Nepal or India.
There will also be fundraising packs and resources available to each participant, which shares stories from young people around the world as well as creative ways to fundraise which have a local impact on your environment and community too.