Restless Development Zambia is a nationally registered Non-Government Organization operating in Zambia since 2003 and belongs to the global Restless Development family. Supervised by a national Board of Trustees, the organization currently operates in 18 districts in 6 provinces with a team of 36 full-time staff. The main Restless Development Zambia office is in Kabwe, with a liaison office in Lusaka and staff out posted in Chipata, Kasama, Ndola, and Choma.
Restless Development Zambia’s strategic focus includes:
1. Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of young people
2. Youth-Led Social Accountability and Governance
3. Youth Economic Empowerment
4. National influencing and advocacy in favor of youth-led development
Currently, Restless Development Zambia has 8 projects running across the country namely:
1. Tikambe Youth Media operating in Kabwe, Kapiri Mposhi, Mkushi, Ndola, Kitwe, Kasama, Lusaka and Chilanga.
2. Ishiwi operating in Kabwe and Chingola
3. Zambian Girls 2030 operating in Kasama, Mungwi, Luwingu, Lunte, Mbala, Mporokoso, Senga, Gwembe, Zimba, Kazungulu, Monze, Kalomo and Choma.
4. Community Led Development Project operating in Vubwi.
5. Ubunonshi Youth Empowerment operating in Kabwe, Mumbwa and Mazabuka.
6. Young People In Covid and Governance operating in Lusaka and Chilanga.
7. 03 operating in Kabwe, Kapiri Mposhi, Chibombo, Chisamba, Mumbwa, Ngabwe, Shibuyunji, Itezhi Tezhi, Serenje and Chitambo.
8. CIV SAM operating in Kabwe, Kapiri Mposhi, Chibombo and Chisamba.