About Restless Development.
Restless Development is an agency for youth-led development. We have been supporting young people to demand and deliver a just and sustainable world for all in Zimbabwe for the past 36 years. Our programming is focused on four goal areas, Sexual Rights, Living, Voice and Leadership. Through our work in sexual rights we are equipping young people with the ability to make informed decisions about their Sexual and Reproductive Health. We are giving young people a voice through our volunteering programmes and capacitating them to be active citizens by participating in key development processes. We also ensure that young people have a decent living through our work in livelihoods and employability which is economically empowering young people.
About the Role.
Restless Development Zimbabwe is seeking five (5) talented and dynamic leaders to take up the role of Programme Associate for the Citizen Engagement for Accountability Action project to be implemented in (Manicaland (Chipinge, Nyanga, and Makoni districts), Matabeleland (North-Binga, Tsholotsho, and Hwange), Masvingo (Zaka, Gutu, Mwenezi, and Chivi), Harare (peri-urban districts of Hopely and Caledonia), and Midlands (Gokwe, Zvishavane, and Mberengwa.
- Capacity Building Training
- Project delivery and Quality
- Local Partnerships and Collaboration
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Financial Management
Skills and Experience.
- At least two years experience in managing SRHR, Livelihoods and Citizen Engagement projects and/or working with young people
- Excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills
- A good understanding of contemporary development issues particularly those related to youth sexual health, livelihoods and civic participation
- Good knowledge of the wide variety of youth development and support approaches and programs
- Creative and good understanding of youth culture
- Strong personal commitment to the values, aims and methods of Restless Development
- Ability to analyze problems and make sound operational decisions
- Knowledge of relevant national and international strategies and frameworks in the
How to Apply.
Please send a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date. Please indicate your preferred province on the application form .Please note that we DO NOT accept CVs, resumes and cover letters.
For more information email : email@example.com