About Restless Development.
We know young people have the power to solve the challenges we face in our world, but they are being ignored and overlooked. We are the agency that works with young people so they can lead in solving those challenges. Whether that means supporting communities to end child marriage or prevent HIV, we work with young people to change their lives and the lives of people in their communities.
Our programmes are genuinely life-changing, but can’t do any of this without talented, creative individuals at every level of our organisation.
About this role.
Restless Development is proud to have nurtured its people and leaders distributed globally to drive its success in the truest sense of distributed leadership. We invest in our people so that they have what it takes to work with and support young leaders to drive change. It is in these exciting times, we are looking for an aspiring professional to join our International People team to gain exposure in how a values-driven, globally-led agency for change works and is led.
This role is for you if you are excited to support people and maintain standards in services that contribute to the success of our people. We see this role as an opportunity not just to increase the effectiveness of our People team and processes, but also as a chance to develop and create new ways of working.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of People, and will enable Restless Development to provide a high quality people service across the Agency. You will provide timely support for all people related administrative processes, data gathering, and analysis.
Essential skills and experience
- Proven People/HR assistant experience
- Acute and thorough attention to detail
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in working with Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Calendars etc), as well as Microsoft Office functions
Desirable skills & experience
- Ideally holds relevant HR qualification or is working towards.
- Prior data analysis experience
- Experience of international development
- Passion for continuous learning and improvement
How To Apply.
Please send a completed application form to email@example.com by Sunday 14th November 2021 at 12pm GMT.
Applications without the form, or CVs, will not be considered. Interviews will take place:
- Thursday 25th November and
- Friday 26th November