About Restless Development.
We know young people have the power to solve the challenges we face in our world, but they are being ignored and overlooked. We are the agency that works with young people so they can lead in solving those challenges. Whether that means supporting communities to end child marriage or prevent HIV, we work with young people to change their lives and the lives of people in their communities.
Our programmes are genuinely life-changing, but can’t do any of this without talented, creative individuals at every level of our organisation.
About the Role.
This is an exciting opportunity for a rising leader to gain exposure to how a values-driven, globally-led agency for change works and is led. We see this role very much as an opportunity not just to increase the effectiveness of our leadership team but also as a chance to develop and model a new way of leading within a global movement for change.
Working closely with the Co- CEOs, this role will gain unparalleled exposure to our leadership team, and this is a leadership development opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience and grow as a leader themselves while also helping Restless Development’s leadership to perform at the highest level possible. In short this role will both improve how our leadership works as well as prove how leadership should be done in an agency like ours.
The Executive Assistant and Office Coordinator sits within the International People & Operations team, providing additional all-round support for how we support our people – making it a role uniquely connected with all teams globally.
Essential skills and experience
● Proven organisational and time management skills
● Acute and thorough attention to detail
● Effective executive-facing communication skills
● Excellent written and spoken English
● Proficiency in working with Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Calendars etc), as well as Microsoft Office functions
Desirable skills & experience
● Prior Executive Assistant experience
● Prior office management experience
● Prior event management experience
● Experience of international development
● Passion for continuous learning and improvement
At Restless Development we hire on potential and you do not need to have experience in all the areas listed to be a right fit for this role – we encourage applications from people who have a commitment to personal development and growth regardless of experience.
How To Apply.
- Please send a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on the 22nd August 2022. Please note that we do not accept CVs, resumes or covering letters..