Thanks to your help we can support hundreds of thousands of young people lead on lasting change in communities around the world.
About the Schools Triathlon
The Flight Centre Schools Triathlon unites thousands of young people through the power of sports. Channelling their passion into something remarkable by swimming, cycling and running whilst raising hundreds of thousands of pounds of life-changing funds that goes towards making the world a better place.
Join the community, support young people and be part of this exciting day.
Volunteering on the day
The Schools Triathlon wouldn’t be possible without our incredible volunteers who make sure every young triathlete taking part can enjoy their day in a safe environment, whilst also ensuring that every penny raised can go to Restless Development and other charities that the event supports.
The day is full of fun for all involved and you’ll be swept away by the energy and enthusiasm! If you don’t know too much about triathlons, don’t worry as anyone can volunteer. We’ve got a role for everyone, whether its saying hello to all the excitable triathletes and signing them in at registration, making sure the children (and parents) get to where they need to, or watching teams jump across the finish line and handing out medals and goodie bags at the finish line – there’s never a dull moment.
Why should you take part
- Support young people achieve something amazing
- Recieve a free t-shirt and full day volunteers will get a complimentary lunch
- Be part of the thriving Schools Triathlon community, take part in a fun-filled day and give back to the wider community
- Help support hundreds of thousands of people around the world live a better life
- Develop skills in organising events and recieve a letter of recommendation from an international charity, to be used for UCAS/job applications
Details about the event
Full day volunteers are provided a complimentary lunch and snacks throughout the day! Volunteer shifts start at approximately 8:00am.
We’ll be in touch closer to the date with crucial details.
Look forward to welcoming you on the day!