Run for #YouthPower!
With the end of lockdown in sight, you might be thinking about where to travel next. How about exploring the UK’s capital city! You could be running through the closed streets of London, passing famous landmarks while bringing us closer to a world where young people have the power and agency to change the world for the better.
Join us – we’d love to have you!
Date: 1 August 2021 // Distance: 13 miles (21km) //
Entry Fee: £35 // Fundraising Target: £350
Why run for #YouthPower?
There are so many benefits of taking part as a part of Team Restless:
- A Restless Development branded running vest or T shirt once you hit your target
- Support emails and a training plan to get you ready for the run
- Support in raising your fundraising target of £350
- Cheers and support from the Restless team on the day
- A contact at Restless you can speak to for support and encouragement
- Joining a team of inspiring young people running for #YouthPower
- Hearing from young people around the world and being part of a global network of changemakers!
Date: Sunday 1st August
Route: The run passes through central London, where roads will be closed, and winds past key landmarks from the London skyline.
Covid safety: The event organisers have put together a robust covid safety plan, which you can read here.
Fundraising: To take part in the event, we will be asking you to raise £350. You will be put in touch with a member of our fundraising team, who will support you with this all the way.
Want to find out more?
Contact email@example.com or complete these short form to express your interest:
Already got a place? Join Team Restless and run for #YouthPower.