Closing date: Monday 8th August 2016
Salary: Voluntary role
Are you aged 23 or above? Would you be able to help facilitate a team of young people from Zimbabwe and the UK work together on development projects? Are you looking to develop your leadership, organisation, or language skills, or gain experience in youth work or community development?
If yes, then the role of ICS Team Leader may be just what you're looking for!
As ICS TEAM Leader, you will be working with a small Team of UK and Zimbabwe volunteers aged 18-25 on their 10 week placement. This will mean supporting your Team members to actively participate in the project, have a positive development impact in the community, keep motivated and stay safe.
The Team Leader role is challenging but also immensely rewarding. You will be paired with another Team Leader from the UK, and together you will:
• Provide support, supervision and leadership to your Team
• Facilitate an equal partnership between UK and in-country volunteers
• Conduct regular one-to-ones with your Team members
• Facilitate Team meetings
• Support volunteers with their learning and reflection
• Liaise directly with Restless Development in-country staff
• Address discipline within the Team
• Complete relevant paperwork.
If you are interested fill in the application form and submit to the Programme Coordinator at the following address: Restless Development, 10 Betram Road, Milton Park or email firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly write ICS volunteer application in the subject line by Monday 8th August 2016.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM