- About Us About Us
- Where We Work Where We Work
- Get Involved Get Involved
Closing date: 9am, 20th November 2014
Interview date: TBC
Salary: 316,563 NepR
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal.
Restless Development, the youth-led development agency, has been the global leader in engaging and supporting young people to address the most urgent issues affecting their lives, communities and countries since 1985. Restless Development is now seeking highly motivated and dynamic individual to become our Finance and Admin Officer, based in Kathmandu with field travel as and when required.
• Support in management of all financial operations (budget, cash flow, payroll, tax and PNGO management)
• Management of accounting functions (record keeping, bank and cash management, debtors and creditors management)
• Management of all administrative functions (procurement, inventory management, travel and hotel booking, leave records etc)
• IT technical support (take a charge as a first contact between Restless Development and IT service provider)
• Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration with at least 2 years of experience in finance, accounting and administrative function
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Internet, email and Accounting Software preferred).
To apply please follow the instructions in the job description, sending completed applications to email@example.com, stating the vacancy job title Nepal - Finance and Admin Officer
Closing date for this position is 9am, Wednesday, 20th November 2014.