Closing date: 9.00am(GMT) on Thursday 21st April 2016
Salary: £28,403 gross per annum
Location: London office
As part of a VSO led consortium, Restless Development is delivering the DFID-funded International Citizen Service (ICS) programme. ICS is a development programme that brings together young people from the UK and developing countries to volunteer in some of the poorest communities in Africa, Asia and Latin America. Through ICS, young people will have positive development impact in host communities, develop personally, and become life-long active citizens.
The Senior Programme Coordinator will lead a small team to support and inspire young people to begin their lifelong journey to active citizenship. Through their excellent leadership, they will:
· Ensure all volunteers receive high quality, suitable support to participate and develop on ICS.
· Excel in operations management, overseeing all logistical preparations for our brilliantly diverse UK ICS volunteers.
· Drive quality and deliver against targets through innovation, creative problem solving and strong performance management of staff.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
· Working with, and directly supporting, a diverse range of young people.
· Coordinating a programme or large-scale project.
Personnel management, with an emphasis on leading a solutions-focused, face-paced and dedicated team.
· Ensuring high quality delivery against programme objectives, quality standards and targets.
You will find a more detailed person specification in the full job description.
The closing date for this position is 9.00am (GMT) on Thursday 21st April 2016. Please return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM