Closing date: Midnight (GMT+1) on Wednesday 6th July 2016
Salary: £30,291 gross per annum for 3 days per week (gross full time £50,485 equivalent)
Location: London, UK
In 2016 Restless Development is launching a new vision and strategy led by young people. Having championed the engagement, position and ultimately the influence of young people at every stage of the development of the United Nations’ new Global Goals, Restless Development is developing that will:
- Convene, advocate and empower young people and youth agencies to lead change, and
- Collaborate with partners and governments who share our vision for young people to be at the forefront of achieving a just and sustainable world for all.
Through ten thousand volunteers in the first five years, this new strategy will deliver a freshly designed ‘Restless Model’ for youth-led development that will give youth-led organisations around the world a recipe for lasting, transformative change led by people and their communities. In addition Restless Development will engage hundreds of partners and thousands of young people working for youth-led change through:
- A platform that young people can access to lead change through their own ideas and innovation
- A coalition of technical youth-led development agencies that partner organisations can join
- A youth ‘lab’ where knowledge, insight, research and experience is shared.
Covering for our existing post-holder during maternity leave, we are looking for a dynamic individual with a proven track record of developing strategic partnerships at a global level, developing strategic proposals and securing investment. The role specifically will:
- Bring leadership to identifying opportunities and cultivating global institutional prospects for the agency,
- Directly lead on cultivating strategic relationships with institutional donors, partners and government institutions,
- Provide leadership to other teams who are directly managing prospects, and,
- Ensure coordination, collaboration and information on strategic relationships within the agency
Working alongside our Senior Management Team, our Investments & Partnerships team and a fellow Director focused on strategic partnerships he/she will play a leadership role in identifying and cultivating long term donor institutional relationships.
The closing date for this position is Wednesday 6th July 2016. Please return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept CVs or speculative applications.
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM