Closing date: Sunday 29th May 2016
Are you a fresh graduate looking for productive work experience with a reputable organisation? Are you looking to gain the employability skills that will enable you to flourish in the current competitive job market? If so, then we would like to hear from you. Undertaking an internship through our Graduate Internship Programme will enable you to gain real life work experience and prove yourself to a potential employer.
We are looking for talented young graduates. To participate you must:
• Be aged between 23 and 30 years
• Be a citizen of Uganda
• Hold a diploma (of at least two years) or university degree (first or upper second class)
• Demonstrate leadership experience or potential
• Demonstrate commitment to help others, and promote community development
• Be entrepreneurial and open to new challenges and ideas
• Be ready to commit to a placement for six months
You can download an application pack from www.restlessdevelopment.org/work-with-us. Or you can request an application pack from firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms must be submitted to email@example.com or delivered to Restless Development, Plot 975, Lutaya Drive, Bukoto, P.O. Box 599, Ntinda, Kampala. The deadline for applications is Sunday 29th May 2016.
Note to applicants:
Due to the large number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within one week of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. Assessment days for shortlisted applicants will be held between Monday 6th and Friday 10th June. If successful you will be required to enter into an internship contract with your host employer.
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM