Sport and fundraising are a winning combination - but there aren’t enough events specifically aimed at young people.
The Restless Triathlon, part of the Run for Restless series, gives children aged 8 to 16 a change to join in with joy that comes with competition for a cause.
By hosting the swim in a pool, and keeping the bike section off road, the children do not need any special equipment to enter, and the event can be held in a safe and secure environment within school grounds.
Restless Triathlon is a sporting event for all levels of competitor and schools are encouraged to enter a range of abilities, from competitive teams, to those who want to have a fun day out with friends.
All funds are split between Restless Development and the local school’s chosen charity. Find out more by sliding through the presentation below:
- Free entry with fundraising
- Team format means it’s the perfect introduction to triathlon
- Fun day out with friends and family
- Pool is safe and secure and needs no special clothing to take part
- Bike course is on grass and teams can share bikes
- Amazing atmosphere
- Several vantage points for spectators and supporters
- Water station on the course and at the finish
- Medals for all
- Goodie bags for all
- Free parking
- Electronic chip timing
The Restless Triathlon is an invitation event for schools. If you would like to get your school involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.