Uganda National Youth Consultation
2010 – A Milestone to achieving the 2015 Millennium Development Goals
2010 – The release of Uganda’s National Development Plan
2010 – The International Year of the Youth
Young people make up over 50% of the world’s population, and over 78% of Uganda’s.
We are determined to address the persistent problems of our societies.
Young people have a right and a responsibility to do so nationally and internationally.
We are the educators, facilitators and policymakers of today.
Restless Development (Uganda) is conducting a National Youth Consultation in recognition of young people as valued partners and assets in society and in the achievement of developmental goals (i.e. the Uganda National Development Plan and the Millennium Development Goals). If you are a young Ugandan (between the ages of 18 and 30) we want to hear from you.
1. How familiar are you with the Uganda National Development Plan and Millennium Development Goals? Are you interested in knowing more about how you can contribute to them and the development of your country?
2. What interests or role could you commit to in achieving one or more of the following goals:
- Eradicating extreme poverty
- Eradicating extreme hunger
- Achieve universal primary education
- Reduce child mortality
- Improve maternal health
Please email or SMS your responses by Sunday 8th August 2010
Phone: +256 775 218 874