Restless Development’s groundbreaking work to place young people at the forefront of change is only possible thanks to individual supporters- supporters like those in our Leadership Circle.—a USA based group.
Leadership Circle members give support which allows Restless Development to implement long-term, sustainable projects, enabling us to innovate, expand and grow our reach over the years.
Members don’t only be support our global programs, USA based members are offered the opportunity for exclusive access to Restless Development.
Throughout the year they receive:
- An invitation to periodic receptions with the Restless Development USA Country Director and Board
- A hard copy of our Annual Report
- An invitation to an exclusive Leadership Circle meeting to discuss our work with Restless Development’s Global CEO
- Special access to strategic discussions with Restless Development USA leadership
- Invitations to meet with global staff and youth delegates who periodically visit NY
- And the knowledge that you have truly made a difference in the lives of countless young people and their communities
If you are interested in joining the Leadership Circle please contact Jean Manney, USA Country Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-203-9218
With a contribution of $1,000 or more, you’ll become a member of the Leadership Circle for 1 year. Restless Development will invite you to renew your membership annually.
Restless Development is a small agency with big impact. The impact of my donation coupled with the quality of experiences I have had, have made this an overwhelming experience and I am proud to be a part of such a dynamic, efficient and innovative organization. It is true value for money.
- A current supporter
FOR EVERY $1 YOU GIVE, 88 CENTS IS SPENT DIRECTLY ON OUR PROGRAMS
10.3 c goes to supporting our programs globally. Just 1.4c is spent on fundraising, and 0.3c on governance.
Restless Development delivers incredible impact per dollar.
For example, it only costs Restless Development $15,000 to set up livelihoods groups in Tanzania for 90 young entrepreneurs to organize themselves, receive business management and enterprise training, to receive mentorship support from technical experts, to provide seed funding and follow-up support, and to link the group to financial institutions and markets.
That’s 90 young people who will be enabled to pull themselves and their extended families out of poverty, utilizing their own talents and the marketplace in their own community.